Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Hunt, 2016.2.9

Well, it is good to be a bit less busy for this week’s meme Friday Hunt, hosted by Teresa. Last week I was part of the committee that put on Rock the Valley 2016 (7-8000 attendees) with food and craft vendors and six musical acts, the biggest of those acts the Cast of Beatlemania. So I missed a fave meme, but am back…

Starts with I: These pics were from Rock the Valley, and perhaps the ‘I’ theme is being stretched a bit, but here goes: Iced Latte advertised at the Gypsy Joe truck

Intently: The audience listened to perfect Beatles covers, none so much as Ansonia Mayor Dave Cassetti (front center), Beatlemania promoter Rich Grassi (L), event director Rich DiCarlo (back center) ad the rest of the audience
Imitation: All you need for a great time is Beatlemania on stage in Sgt. Pepper costumes…

Week's Favorite: I helped to run the concerts by Ansonia city hall this summer. Here is from Wednesday’s show, the lead guitarist/front man of the group asked his 10 year old daughter to sit and play for a sound check. Cute!
Pink: Also from Rock the Valley, my pink was taken at the Love Bug Tie Dye vendor. Plenty of pink here. Thanks Teresa!

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a nice festival. I am glad that you can participate in the worker division. For pay? Lots of Beatle music, I'd like to have been there.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to hear al the Beatle music. Looked like a fun event. Pop in and see my selection this week and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good "I"s Ralph and who doesn't love tie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great event! I can certainly see why you were busy, but it looks like it went quite well. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very cool festival. It's always fun working on an event, no matter how hard and frantic it can get.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete