Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Hunt, 2016.2-3

It’s Friday and time for Teresa’s fun meme Friday Hunt. The clues are out and my pics are ready!

Starts with C. That is of course, our now software developer son Cameron. Before he read code, here being at almost age 3 and almost age 9 a cute kid. I have not seen a pair of Mickey's since :)
August 1999, almost age 9, Mystic Marinelife Aquarium CT
June 1993, almost age 3, Ansonia, CT
Week's Favorite. At the first of the 2016 Ansonia Traveling Marketplace, there was a tie dye vendor. I am old enough to remember the earliest days of tie dye, that being the late 1960s. Although I’d never wear it, it is my favorite pic...

July 2016, Ansonia, CT Traveling Marketplace
Unique Perspective. This is a pic the always lovely Patti captured earlier in a local art gallery. She is looking down at me looking at the checkerboard floor. Unique to say the least, it is my current FB profile picture…
March 2016, E-Street Gallery, Derby, CT


6 comments:

  1. No more Mickey sunglasses?! Cute fellow. I remember learning to make tie-dye in high school. What a cool shot to use for your profile. I thought it was a checkered flag at first pass. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunglasses photo is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tie-dyes are my style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...I remember the tie dyed and doing them too! Ahhh such memories! Great Perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cool perspective photo. I finally bought my first tie-dye tee-shirt a few years ago. Always wanted one from way-back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute images of your boy. Love the tie dye shirts. I would definitely wear one. Love the reflection image! Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete