Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Hunt, 2016-12

Ah, it is Friday at 7:00 PM CDT and it is time again for Teresa's fun meme, Friday Hunt. We are given our hints, and we like to comply. Although the last one took some creativity and looking through many an archive and found something that works. I think :)

Starts with 'L'. I chose this view from New Haven's Lighthouse Point Park, situated on New Haven Harbor which itself flows into Long Island Sound. I trust the letter 'L' is well represented here!

Week's Favorite. This is a male cardinal that was captured through a window as he sits next to the forsythia on our side yard. Perhaps he is looking or seeds or mate as he bounces over the ground. Spring awaits!

Lace. This one was the harder thing to find, however I may have found one that works. Although the tablecloth may be made of faux lace. Since I am not an artist or designer, I say it looks like lace. This was then in early 1989 when our daughter was born and the congrats congregated in our dining room..

8 comments:

  1. Like the little Cardinall and yes that certainly is a lace tablecloth. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the Mama having a faux lace tablecloth like yours. She loved how easy it was to clean. :-)
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do miss cardinals - they don't come here in Montana. Lace was a bit challenging for everyone I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your pretty Cardinal is looking for the early worm. The Lighthouse Point Park has the start for being vert pretty also when it greens up.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, man! I just realized I have a lace tablecloth tucked away. I ended up going with shoeLACE! What a lovely reminder of that joyous day, your daughter's birth. I agree, L is quite well represented. Handsome Cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ralph, Lighthouse does the trick, lace tablecloth on such a great occasion, and I love the cardinal. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lighthouse! It's not something I get to see around my landlocked state. The cardinal certainly does seem to be searching for something. Lovely lace. It fits perfectly! Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. I always enjoy seeing what you find.

    ReplyDelete