Saturday, March 12, 2016

SOOC - Irish Dance




I am back this week for the great photo meme Straight out of the Camera - SOOC, and the pictures were taken today. Our small city of Ansonia Connecticut had the raising of he Irish flag. It is held the Saturday before St. Patrick's Day, and the sun was shining as as said in a famous Irish Blessing. One of the treats is the dancers from the Mulkerin School of Irish Dance. The style , grace and precision of the students is wonderful to behold, so I am using two pics of their performance SOOC with nary a crop - the kelly green outfits and their smiles allow for a great entrance to Spring in New England!


I was even able to capture a short video (0:24) with my point and shoot!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! They look so festive. I like the video. Have to have that with dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those costumes and all things Irish. Did I miss the parades??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Irish Dance dr. phillips

    ReplyDelete