Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Hunt, 2016.2.11

Friday rolls around and a favorite meme of mine, hosted by Teresa, is back, Friday Hunt. She provides the clues and we look for the pics...

Starts with K: I am looking at a variety of subjects, and I chose a few that may work well and these are…Kids, Kansas and Kettle Korn (which could have been as a yellow clue)

Kids. First day of school, ours in the jumper and red shorts. Ansonia, CT, 08/28/1996
Kansas. My dad at the CO/KS state line; guess the Summer of 1938
Kettle Corn by Giggles, Ansonia, CT
Yellow or Gold: Although I prefer the warmth of Summer, I acknowledge that autumn will occur, so a couple of autumnal pics (2013, I think) help to go for the gold. Taken by our front door (L) and our unkempt forsythia. Thanks again Teresa!


6 comments:

  1. I love that picture of your Dad at the state line - what a great vintage shot! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having to acknowledge that yes, fall is coming, and there's not a darned thing we can do about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, Ralph. Of course I like the '38 picture of your dad. Like the car too. He is just a few years older than me. You are lucky to have thos golden leaves. Ours mught turn in November or December.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ld photograph of yur Dad and the children going to school. The fall colours are wonderful. I hope you will pop in and see mine collections of shot this week so have a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ralph, you covered "K" well and yellow or gold from spring to fall. and you favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! Love the one of your dad. I have some like those and they are so cool to go look at. And I have a forsythia tree. Love it! And I love, love, love good fresh HOT Kettle Korn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow/golds of fall are pretty. Love the kids, but my favorite of the week is the shot of your dad! What a great family treasure. Thanks so much for joining in Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete